I had a quilt package with me at the nunnery, it is the cabin windmills. I had a few problems with it, because my machine doesn´t have the 0,75mm foot that was required by the instructions, but I managed to finish the middle part of the quilt without further problems. I also started on the square in a square blocks for the first border. There was a lot of cutting to do, and I was very busy sewing but I could not complete more of the quilt. Since they had a nice little school museum I took the chance to take some nice pictures of the middle part of that quilt for you.
bye for now Eure Katrin W.